Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Bow Holders!


Bows.. Bows.. Everywhere!
My daughter is constantly losing her bows, and if you have purchased them before, you know they are not cheap! I am always trying to keep track of all of her hair accessories, because the last thing I want to do is have to replace them. So, on my search to find a bow holder that she could actually use, I found super expensive ones, but were flimsy and didn't match her room. She was very specific in what she wanted, and the boutiques were charging upwards of $25 to $45 per holder. So I figured...why not just make one myself!

I am now selling bow holders that range from $10 to $20, depending on the size and what you want on it. All my stuff can be in your colors of choice and personalization is free. You can check out my Etsy shop which is listed on my blog page, or you can go to my facebook page and check out my current designs there. I have attached a photo, so you can get a sneak peak of what you can find in my shop. Come by and take a look...Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Leahs-Lil-Designs/103612546396668

No comments:

Post a Comment